和我们一起放飞理想吧!
  • 本栏最新文章
摄影专辑AD
  • 本栏推荐文章
当前位置: 主页 > Last Public ad mall >

Improper electricity use caused fatal fire in Central China

时间:2022-01-13    作者:-1    来源:未知

  CHANGSHA -- A preliminary investigation into the medical and nursing institution fire that killed five in Central Chinas Hunan province found that the fire was caused by improper electricity use, according to the local authorities.

  The accident occurred early Saturday in Shigu district in the city of Hengyang, the citys publicity department said.

  A total of 19 people were in the nursing institution on the third floor of the building where the fire broke out. Five people were evacuated to safety and 14 others were sent to hospital for treatment. Among the 14, five died despite rescue efforts.

  After the fire, the local government quickly organized treatment, investigation and relief efforts.

  Those directly responsible for the fire have been detained for further investigation, with several officials removed from office.

  

Improper electricity use caused fatal fire in Central China: investigation

上一篇:Imported food blamed for Shenzhen cases
下一篇:Mother of slain student wins case against her roommate

手机捕鱼下载官网推荐手机捕鱼下载下载手机捕鱼下载下载,让更多的朋友玩一个非常好的手机捕鱼下载,帮助网民解决找不到好手机捕鱼的各种不同难处